Are you into cleantech and innovation? Would you like to work on the next generation kinetic and solar energy tiles as Technical Project Manager? Realize smart city projects and take energy generating products to the next level? Then we want you in our team!
ENERGY FLOORS is looking for a
Technical Project Manager
who has a minimum of 4 years experience in product development and project management in a professional organization and has affinity with smart grid systems.
In 2015 we developed the first version of the Hybrid Energy Floor (HEF). This pedestrian energy floor system integrates kinetic and solar energy conversion into electricity. As our new Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for the product development of the Hybrid Energy Floor, including implementing the combination with smart grid elements and manage complex pilot installations.
Your responsibilities and tasks
• Development of the Hybrid Energy Floor and smart grid elements (regulator, battery, monitoring systems)
• Select suppliers and partners for (international) industrialization
• Managing (freelance) designers, programmers, technical crew
• Project management of product developments
• Responsible for managing complex pilot installations
• Responsibility for quality management
• Reporting to CEO
• Close cooperation with Business Development Director
• Managing budget for developments and test installations
Knowledge and competences
• Master in Mechanical or Electronical Engineering or comparable level and study
• Around 6 years of experience in product development and project management in a professional organization
• Affinity with and knowledge about smart grid systems
• Knowledge of technical installation requirements and processes in (public) locations
• Experienced to work within budget and meet deadlines
• Good communication skills
• Pro-active attitude and strong drive to realize goals within dynamic environment
• Skills and experience in Quality Management Processes
• Experience in managing technical staff is a plus
About Energy Floors
Our company successfully launched the Sustainable Dance Floor (SDF) in 2008; the world’s first energy generating dance floor. In 2014 we launched the Sustainable Energy Floor (SEF) for pedestrian areas. EF has a growing list of respected clients like marcom agencies, corporates, governmental organizations, educational institutions, architects, real estate and public transport companies.
We develop, sell and hire Energy Floors, including plugins that can use the energy and provide interaction for the users. EF combines creativity with technology, to create new experiences and plugins which are powered by moving people. The Energy Floor system links people to sustainable solutions and can be a key element in smart grids, integrated with solar and wind power.
We offer you…
A contract for 24 hours per week for initially 6 months, starting in April (with the intention to extend). You’ll work from our industrial office in the upcoming innovation quarter of Rotterdam: RDM. If you are interested, we invite you to send your CV and motivation letter to Trude Buitenhuis, email@example.com, before March 13, 2016.
Note: this position is only open for candidates who already work in the Netherlands or who are free to do so.
Agency calls are not appreciated.