ENERGY FLOORS is looking for an
EXPERIENCED EMBEDDED PROGRAMMER
who can program software for our new Smart Energy Floor. This floor is an innovative solution for future smart cities, smart buildings and public and school playgrounds. The Smart Energy Floor actively engages people in producing renewable energy and creates tangible environmental impact.
As our new embedded programmer for the Smart Energy Floor you will be translating our clients’ wishes into different software solutions. You will work closely with our product development team and be responsible for the development of cloud, gaming and interaction software.
– Programming software for our Smart Energy Floor: Embedded C, Atmel, Beagle Bone, Python, C++, RS422, JSON etc
– Developing data analysis algorithms to analyse and interpret sensor data from the tiles
– Developing interactive content (games, visual effectes) for our floors
– Develop communication with external systems like motion detectors, lighting systems etc
– Experienced in Embedded C, Python, C++ and other embedded languages
– Strong analytical skills; object oriented thinking
– Eager to learn new skills, languages
– Problem solver
– Flexible (in time and tasks)
– Drivers licence
About Energy Floors
Energy Floors engages people in generating sustainable energy. In 2018 we’ll launch the Smart Energy Floor, a flooring system that converts kinetic energy from footsteps and solar energy into electricity, which is used to power lighting and signage. The floor also captures user data to visualize individual interactions or visitor flows. An innovative solution for future smart cities and smart buildings.
If you are interested, we invite you to send your CV and motivation letter to Igor Kluin, CTO, email@example.com, before January 31, 2018.
Note: this position is only open for candidates with a valid work permit for The Netherlands.