Are you a commercial talent with an interest in smart technology? Do you want to contribute actively to the global energy transition? Then we want you in our team as our new junior account manager!
ENERGY FLOORS is looking for a
JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
who can support our sales department in selling our new Smart Energy Floor to (international) clients. This floor is an innovative solution for future smart cities and smart buildings. It actively engages the public in generating renewable energy and creates tangible environmental impact.
As our new Junior Account Manager for the Smart Energy Floor you will be the link between our sales department, clients and marketing communications department. Together with an experienced sales manager you will sell Smart Energy Floors to our clients for venues like public squares, railway stations, airports and school playgrounds. You will prepare quotations and proposals and turn them into deals via phone or email.
Throughout the sales process you will align with our engineering department, to ensure timely deliverance and installation of the equipment. In the long run you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in channel sales management.
Next to your sales activities you will work closely with the Energy Floors’ marcom department. Together you will take care of (online) lead generation, i.e. select prospects and execute sales campaigns, follow up by phone and email, and keep track of all progress in the CRM system.
Responsibilities and tasks
You will be conducting a wide range of sales activities:
• Provide leads with pricing information and advice about best possible floor setup (via phone and email)
• Prepare quotations for Dutch clients
• Assist in preparing proposals for international clients
• Visit trade shows and network events
• Support our marketing & communications department in performing sales actions
• Keep our CRM system up to date
Knowledge and competences
• Bachelor degree in International Business & Management, Commercial Economics or similar
• Strong written and oral communication skills: fluency in both Dutch and English (other languages are considered an advantage)
• Interest in smart technology
• Customer focus
• Drive for results
• Able to work independently
• Sense of responsibility
• Experience in or knowledge of (the Dutch) installation market is considered a big advantage
About Energy Floors
Energy Floors engages people in generating sustainable energy. In 2018 we’ll launch the Smart Energy Floor, a flooring system that converts kinetic energy from footsteps and solar energy into electricity, which is used to power lighting and signage. The floor also captures user data to visualize individual interactions or visitor flows. An innovative solution for future smart cities and smart buildings.
We offer you…
A contract for 40 hours, a market-based salary, 25 days paid annual leave per year, bonus, laptop, mobile phone, a great team and inspiring clients. You’ll work from our industrial office in the upcoming innovation quarter of Rotterdam: RDM.
If you are interested, we invite you to send your CV and motivation letter to Roeland de Bruijn, Sales Manager Smart Energy Floor, via firstname.lastname@example.org, before December 1, 2017. If you want to know more about this position, please call Roeland at +31 10 276 22 13. He’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Note: this position is only open for candidates with a valid work permit for the Netherlands.
Agency calls are not appreciated.