Are you a commercial talent with an interest in event production? Do you know a thing or two about event rental solutions and don’t mind to get your hands dirty? Then we want you in our team!
ENERGY FLOORS is looking for a
JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
who can support our sales department in renting our Sustainable Dance Floor to (international) clients and assist our production manager in installing the floor at events throughout Europe.
As our new Junior Account Manager you will be the link between our sales department, clients and production manager. Together with our experienced sales managers you will sell cool interactive experiences to our clients by putting together the best Sustainable Dance Floor set up for their events, prepare quotations and proposals and turn them into deals via phone or email.
Next to this you will work closely with the Energy Floors’ production manager. Together you will take care of logistical procedures in preparation of your clients’ events and provide hands-on support at actual events by building and breaking up the dance floor.
In short: this position combines office life and life on the road. You will manage the whole sales process, from aquiring leads to selling and closing the deal and delivering the ‘product’ to the client yourself.
Responsibilities and tasks
You will be conducting a wide range of sales activities and some logistic tasks:
• Provide leads with possible dance floor setups and pricing information (via phone and email)
• Prepare quotations for Dutch clients
• Assist in preparing proposals for international clients
• Visit trade shows and network events
• Support our Marketing & Communications department in performing sales actions
• Keep our CRM system up to date
• Assist in preparing logistic procedures (i.e. transport of equipment to event locations)
• Provide hands on production support at events throughout Europe
Knowledge and competences
• A degree in Event management, International Business or similar
• Strong written and oral communication skills: fluency in both Dutch and English (German or French is an advantage)
• Customer focus
• Drive for results
• Able to work independently
• Sense of responsibility
• Willing to travel within Europe
• Drivers license (C or CE is an advantage)
About Energy Floors
Our company successfully launched the Sustainable Dance Floor (SDF) in 2008; the world’s first energy generating dance floor. Our clients rent this dance floor to create interactive experiences and brand activations at (corporate) parties, festivals and sports events all around the world. By adding a sustainable feature to events, we engage the public in generating renewable energy. Our clients include BMW, Adidas and WWF.
We offer you…
A contract for 40 hours, a market-based salary, 25 days paid annual leave per year, bonus, laptop, mobile phone, a great team and inspiring clients. You’ll work from our industrial office in the upcoming innovation quarter of Rotterdam: RDM.
If you are interested in becoming our new junior account manager, we invite you to send your CV and motivation letter to Jochem Schrijvers, Commercial Director, email@example.com, before December 1, 2017. If you would like to know more about this position, please call Jochem at +31 10 276 22 13. He’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Note: this position is only open for candidates who are free to work in the Netherlands.
Agency calls are not appreciated.